1/26/07

Playlist 1-25-07

Ok, so I never got last week's playlist up. This set by Brett Eclectic will have to do (actually, I play the first cute, hence the un-jhericurlness of it). Also, stay tuned to this site for the review of the James Brown Tribute show that was at Apache Cafe last Saturday (1/20). I was hoping to get some more pictures, but I better just write it and post it, before it escapes me.

Jheri Curl Funk
by Guest DJ - Brett Eclectic of Brothers Funk
Artist Cut
Donald Byrd Lansana's Priestess*
Shiela E. Too Sexy
Prince Dance On
Jesse Johnson Drive Your Cadillac
Rick James Glow^
Vanity & Morris Day Mechanical Emotion
Madhouse 6
Jermaine Jackson Tell Me I'm not Dreaming
Five Star Let Me Be the One
Ready for the World I'm the One who Loves You
Cherrelle O No, It's U Again
Herb Alpert rmx by Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis

* requested via blog by Gerry
^ requested via call-in by P.Dub

SHOUTS
The Dude
JT (as always)
Dan and crew working down on Capital Ave.
P.Dub


FunkOn


No comments: